Marketing Automation Expert (m/f/x)
The HDU Digital Marketing Team is responsible for the worldwide generation of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) for all Heidelberg Group products and services. We generate these leads through multi-channel marketing measures and will increasingly use marketing automation in the future. We are currently using ClickDimensions for Dynamics 365. One of your main tasks will be to further expand the use and professionalization of this tool or to select and implement an alternative, globally functioning marketing automation tool for the Heidelberg Digital Unit.
For this independent and challenging task we are looking for a Marketing Automation Expert (m/f/x)
- Responsible for all topics relevant in the context of marketing automation, such as benchmarks, definition of activities, system and agency selection as well as definition and analysis of corresponding key figures
- Project management and implementation of a marketing automation tool including the coordination of IT, provider and the connection to the existing CRM system.
- Conception and implementation of complex, global campaigns and automatisms
- Management, analysis and optimization of key email campaigns, webinar invitations, conversion metrics and performance KPIs
- Training of the marketing teams in the countries
- Monitoring of uniform, company-wide standards, execution of A/B tests
- Ongoing optimization of marketing automation
- Studies in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics etc.
- At least 2 years professional experience in B2B environment with daily use of a marketing- automation-platform
- Practical experience in leading CRM tools with complex segmentation as well as in email marketing
- Excellent analytical skills including campaign performance and conversion KPIs
- Project management knowledge, structured work
- Detail orientation with an enthusiasm for continuous improvement, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent English skills (English is the corporate language