Senior Project Manager - E-Commerce (m/f/x)
HEIDELBERG is going digital and as part of this initiative it further develops it´s Digital Marketing & Sales Centers. It has established HDU (HEIDELBERG Digital Unit) to lead that process and establish an global omnichannel-(direct)-sales approach with and for HEIDELBERG´s international sales-organisations.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager E-Commerce to drive and manage projects within our digital sales channels.
- Operational implementation and global management of complex projects related to our existing and future e-commerce platforms from the business point of view, e.g. global rollouts
- Due to the highly agile environment, strong focus on time-to-market while keeping budgets and quality requirements under control
- Coordination, management and worldwide implementation of all aspects like systems, processes, organization, legal issues, safety rules and quality
- Strong stakeholder management with targeted, detailed and highly transparent communication of project progress and efficiency
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of project risks and development of counter measures at an early stage
- Adaptation/optimization of project management methodologies on the basis of gained experience
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business information management or comparable education with focus on e-commerce
- Several years of experience in global project management and e-commerce
- Excellent project management skills, familiar with agile project management tools
- Focus on solution-oriented approach, transparent communication and organizational skills
- Efficient communicator who can collaborate within an international team
- Excellent English skills (English is the corporate language)
- Willing to travel abroad